MOD-U-LITE Building Systems
The MOD-U-LITE series of pre-engineered cold formed steel buildings provide the ideal solution for workshops, garages, carports, storage sheds, cottages or any type of smaller to medium sized building. Designed and manufactured to accommodate a variety of sizes and loads these low maintenance durable buildings provide a cost effective versatile high quality solution to for your building needs.
MOD-U-LITE buildings are designed and manufactured to the most current engineering design codes using premium quality galvanized steel. The building kit comes ready to assemble without the need for cranes or specialized construction tools. Framing components are easy to handle, pre-engineered and ready to install. Easy step-by-step instruction and erection drawings are provided with the building system package to allow for fast accurate installation of the entire building.
Buildings in the MOD-U-LITE lineup are compatible with most other types of building materials and the state-of-the-art designs offer a full line of accessories such as doors, windows, trims, gutters and down spouts and more to personalize the building to the client’s needs. A range of colors for exterior cladding, roofing, gutters and down spouts is available from our standard colour and accessory chart.
• Standard models are 25’ and 30’ wide with up to 13’ – 8” at the eave
• Designed with 4/12 roof pitch to provide optimum strength and building aesthetics
• Engineered and certified for up to 70 lb. snow loads
• Dimensionally stable inorganic building materials will not warp, split or crack
• Fully compatible with the MBSL “Floating Foundation Form” system
• Lighter weight design allows for foundation cost savings and less foundation problems
• Not vulnerable to any type of fungi, organisms or termite infestation
• Non-combustible cold formed steel will not contribute to the spread of fire
• Building kit allows for rapid erection and project completion
• Bolt together construction without the need for site cutting or modification
• Full line of accessories and color choices to customize the building
• Overhead doors can be added to end or side walls
• Higher strength steel components results in safer structures with less overall maintenance
• Steel is recognized as a recyclable product.
Join our Builder Network
Get access to the full range of MBSL products, as well as our Builder Assist services.